Just Listed Townhomes & Condos
Condo/Townhome Buying Guide
ABCs of Condo/Townhome Living
Read Our Blog
Welcome to Berkshire Hills in Denville, New Jersey
Conveniently located in Denville NJ,
Hills is a Townhome Community of 2-4 Bedroom
town homes designed for Comfortable Living. It is a great place to live, raise a
family, relax and enjoy life! Small-town living is alive and
well in Denville which lies just 35 miles west
of New York City in Morris County, NJ and is
just minutes away from all the conveniences necessary for
viagra laced weed
viagra and weed interaction click here
- 2 +/- Miles to the Dover Train Station for train to New York
- 1 +/- Miles to the
Lakeland Bus Lines bus stop in nearby Dover, NJ for bus to New York
- 50 +/- minute drive to Manhattan
- 35 +/- minute drive to Newark International Airport
- 10 +/- minutes drive to the Downtown Denville, the center of
shops, and eateries
- 10 +/- minutes to The
Rockaway Townsquare Mall
- Minutes to shopping along Route 10, 46
Minutes to Major Routes
like 10, 46, and Interstates 287 & 80
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine
ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
Berkshire Hills, Denville, NJ: A Hillside Location with Country Views
Hills Townhomes were built between 1995 and 1999 and there are
approximately 400 units featuring 2-4 Bedrooms and 2.1 Baths and
an attached 1 to 2 Car Garages.
The interiors are spacious and designed to fit every homeowner's
lifestyles. There are many different Floor Plans to choose from.
Many units have basements, some of which are finished and others
which are not.
The community landscape is beautiful and gives each
home lots of privacy. All around are
sidewalks for peaceful walks, jogs or bike rides. The
amenities are perfectly maintained and offer a playground and
an outdoor pool.
Parks and Shopping are nearby.
- Number of Units: 400
- Beds/Baths: 2-4 / 2.1-3.1
- Parking: 1-2 Car Garages
- Year Built: 1995-1999
- Price: $250,000 - $475,000
- Maintenance Fee Includes: Exterior Maintenance and Landscaping, Common Area Insurance , Snow Removal & Trash Collection, Outdoor Pool and the Playgrounds
- Amenities: Playground, Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Common Features: Natural Gas, Forced Air Heat, Central Air conditioning, Attached Garage with Direct Access to Units, Separate Laundry Area includes Washer/Dryer Hook-up. Patio/Deck based on Floor Plan. Durable solid vinyl siding exteriors. Extra parking for additional cars and guests
- Schools: Lakeview Elementary, Valleyview Middle School and Morris Knolls High School
- Colleges/Universities: County College of Morris, Drew University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Rabbinical College of America, Saint Elizabeth College, and the are all within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: Minutes from convenient and reliable service on NJ Transit's Midtown Direct Train to New York City, Close to Major Routes and Shopping, A short drive to Lakeland Bus Lines bus stop to New York City in nearby Dover.
- Fun & Recreation: Minutes to shops and eateries along Route 10 and 46. About 35 miles to NYC. Dozens of town, county, state, and national parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. Public swimming, fishing, golf and tennis facilities are also available.
- Special Features: Close to Dover Train Station and Bus Stop for Train and Bus Service to New York City. Beautifully Landscaped Community on a Hillside. Parks and Shopping nearby.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.
Berkshire Hills, Denville, NJ: A Life Style We All Deserve
In short, you'll find that the
homes at Berkshire Hills have been Planned to Live As Well As They Look. Outside, extensive
landscaping adds a full richness to the rustic charm of this
most desirable community. Additionally your tranquil and active
moods can both be satisfied here.
If even more active life
beckons, visit the township parks where you can try your
hand at everything from bocce to baseball. The Morris County
Park Commission operates 24 sites, including three golf
courses, two aboreta and the Mennen Sports Arena and offers
a year-round program of activities throughout the county
like adult education courses, programs for school children,
planned trail walks, golf tournaments and outdoor concerts.
What's nice to know is that in Berkshire Hills, Denville you will have the leisure and freedom to do everything. Or nothing at all.
If you would like more information about this lovely, vibrant community and its homes, please
We are the Berkshire Hills Experts!
Local Map of Berkshire Hills in Denville, NJ